Hey fellow i-dressup
The scarce update of our blog lately didn't result from nothing. We have been secretly ( well no more) undertaking this highly confidential life-changing website improvement project (uh, maybe not that dramatic) for couple of months. Now, the moment of truth: if everything is under control, which is usually not, you will see a totally revamped i-dressup
in May, 2007. A better dressup
games experience and a more friendly and more interesting user space for all of our well-deserved users are what this project is about.
Here is a sneak peak of the new face of i-dressup
1. You can choose and make over your avatar.
2. You can D.I.Y outfits for your avatar.
3. You can decorate iZone
at your choice of styles, furniture and accessories.
4. You can view other users' iZone
and vote and be voted.
5. You will have some kind of virtual money for free...how about that?
6. For children's safety, you can report bad iZones
with foul language and other prohibited behavior by a single click.
6. .... (lots of new function on the way)
Thanks for your support, as always.